Monday, August 10, 2009

Splash of the Week: Traditional and Timeless!

Sonoma TM bsotw

Me?  I’m a colorful contemporary girl.  My design dictionary defines neutral as “safe” and/or “the last resort”.  But neutral most certainly does not mean boring, as this beautiful backsplash in a traditionally styled kitchen exemplifies!

Using a blend of Sonoma Tilemakers products, including Sonoma Reserve plant-ons and MoSuprema 1x1’s to create a focal point is a good start, but why stop there?  I simply love the detail of the pattern in the side splash area! 

Nothing “safe” here!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great photo using Sonoma's MoSuprema collection. Did you design that? I love your passion for tile...and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have designed many a splash with Sonoma Tilemakers beautiful products as a Design Sales Rep for a local tile distributor, but I can't claim credit for this one!

    Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete