Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best of Coverings, part 4

My Coverings adventure was incomplete.  I had yet to visit the royal palace of Queen Ann!  Should I bow or curtsy? 

Also at LuxeHome in Chicago’s Merchandise Mart is the Ann Sacks tile and stone showroom.  The feature displays are like magnets pulling you through the windows to experience more.  I think I left a nose print on the glass.

merch mart 019

merch mart 020 

With a passageway to the Kohler showroom next door, the layout allows for a seamless transition from plumbing to surfaces, while creating semi-private consulting areas for client and designer to collaborate.  With so many materials, colors, textures, and patterns to select from professional assistance is a must!

merch mart 008

merch mart 007

Part fine art gallery…………

merch mart 021

…………part luxury tile library…………

merch mart 022

…………fit for a Queen!

For more, see http://www.annsacks.com.  For me, I was hailing a taxi to Union Station to catch my train, satisfied that my trip was well taken.  Looking forward to Coverings 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment