Monday, June 15, 2009

Best of Coverings, part 3

I promised in an earlier post (dated March 23, 2009) that I would bring you more on the new Artistic Tile Showroom in Chicago.  Well, I always keep my promises.

The Artisitc Tile Chicago Showroom doesn’t take up a lot of space on the first floor of the Merchandise Mart (at LuxeHome), yet it oozes grandeur.  I spent some time just wandering, noticing how the personality of the showroom completely changed as I did so!

merch mart 004The showroom flows like a river, sweeping you through the aisles with currents of stained glass, stone mosaics, and gorgeous glazed ceramics.

merch mart 002The consultation areas are the perfect places to show off Artistic’s slab selections while the Victoria Ghost chairs keep it light and open.

With everything from the very traditional to the ultra modern, these are some of my favorite displays:

merch mart 011

merch mart 012

merch mart 018

merch mart 017

Alright, alright that’s gonna have to do you for now.  It’s so much better in person anyway!  Luxury always is.

Next time I’ll put a period at the end of this run-on Coverings sentence of mine with part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment