Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best of Coverings, part 2

clip_image002[6] Best Commercial Product is Stonepeak Ceramics’ (www.stonepeakceramics.com) Touch series.  This super-strong porcelain has the look of luscious leather with its chic “stitching” and cool coordinates!

clip_image002

Best in Show:  HighFire Designs’ (www.highfiretiles.com) simply blew me away with their beautifully complicated ceramic creations!  Be sure to click on the pic to see the exquisite detail.  This is what I mean when I say tile is art!

There were some manufacturers who sat this one out, but it was still a great show!  With so many great options presented it was hard to narrow it down to a few winners.  I left armed with plenty of ammo for many posts to come!

After the show, a stroll along the mile and a deep dish at Uno’s, I made my way to the Mart…….  

No comments:

Post a Comment