Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring is in the air...already!

-The Gladden's fireplace, Saint Louis

With spring comes new things and so much has happened in the last month. To start, I have completely revised my service offering at http://www.contempotilestudio.com/. Eliminating the "paper-based" design package was a no-brainer with all of the packaging issues, shipping costs, and multiple headaches that came along with it! My new e-design "pak"ages are simply a traditional presentation board in PDF format and I believe that my clients will appreciate this change almost as much as I do! The look is fun, clean, and easy to use for client and installer alike!

Now that cts has gone electronic, I can now offer clients fireplace and bathroom tile design "pak"ages in addition to backsplashes! The design process has been streamlined so that clients can receive their custom "pak"age in approximately 2 weeks (reduced from approximately 4 weeks) and the pricing is unbelieveable! Check it out at http://www.contempotilestudio.com/!

More excitemet is on the way, including an ugly backsplash contest (doesn't that sound fun?) in which the winner will recieve a free re-design from cts! In the meantime, look for me on Facebook....the more friends the merrier.

1 comment: