Saturday, February 7, 2009

WELCOME!

-Lisa's kitchen, Kansas City

My name is Ardra M Bradley and I am a Saint Louis based interior designer and I love tile! Whether it's porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal, natural stone, or some other exotic material, there seems to be no limit to what one can do with this amazing element of architecture. I have always been passionate about design, and was working as a kitchen and bathroom designer at one of the largest kb showrooms in Saint Louis, when I began to realize that tile is not only art, but it can be complex. I learned that tile is one of those everyday things, that most people know very little about. Not only did my clients need a great deal of assistance when it came to making tile decisions, but so did other design professionals!

My passion for design, combined with my dream to work for myself has grown into my own company-Contempo Tile Studio. Here I will share the joys and pains of my journey from employee to entrepreneur, along with the latest on what is new and hot in tile, interior decor, and architecture.

In the meantime, if you live in the Saint Louis area and are in need of a design professional specializing in tile, please contact me for a complimentary consultation. No matter where you live, feel free to devour my new website at http://www.contempotilestudio.com/ where you can order your own splashpak (the first and only custom backsplash design package available on-line). Go there often, because new services will be added soon!

Finally, let us bow our heads in a moment of silence in remembrance of one of the most inspirational and stylish interior decor periodicals ever published. I so looked forward to the glamorously glossy pages of Domino magazine and I will treat my collection of every issue as the encyclopedia to living with style. She will be missed...............amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment